Wednesday, August 8, 2012

NEW MUSIC CRAZE: ELLE VARNER & BRANDY


All the buzz about R&B songstress Elle Varner is finally realized, her debut album, Perfectly Imperfect, hit the stores yesterday. I went to go purchase the album and guess what it was sold out…not surprised. Hopefully, I have better luck today. This is a MUST to add to my collection and I already heard a few tracks and boy she’s got a skill with the pen. Let me know what you guys think!


 
We’re looking forward to see how Brandy has revamped her image!  We all know Brandy can sing but looks like the rumors about her putting in work in the rehearsal studio with Laurieann Gibson are true! Much anticipated music video! Brandy recently shot the video for the Chris Brown featured single with Hype Williams. Will there be some Chris-Brandy action? Put It Down” is the first single from her upcoming album Two Eleven. Originally slated to drop in August, Brandy’s album release date has been delayed to October. However I smell quite the comeback!


Are Yall Feeling This One?

No comments:

Post a Comment